Baros International Animation Festival and heading to volcano


*breath... The past 2 days were a little hectic with meetings and teaching a masterclass at Baros International Animation Festival, 

It was a blast! There were about 30 people in the class and no one fall asleep in 3 hrs! That's an achievement in my book. 
The festival itself is its 2nd year. Lots of studio booth and a pretty good speaker line up. I think it's great that indonesia has event like this as a platform for the animation industry to meet and greet, share knowledge and showcase work. The animation industry here is still small but it is growing and it does have potential. 

I always love west java area , ( i went to college there ) so i was a little sad that I couldn't spend more time 

Next time! For now, i'm boarding the plane to lombok. And tomorrow me and my high school friend will hike up to Rinjani, the second highest volcano in Indonesia for 4 days. This is my first time hiking in Indonesia so I'm really looking forward to that. 




Comments

Popular Posts