TV , interview and all other social stuff

I've been fortunate getting a lot of exposure about my work in my own country.
It gets tiring sometimes since I'm not a very social person but it's a very interesting experience. 
A station TV here invited me to be in their indonesian version of tonight show. It was cool to see and I got to met Ridwan Kamil which I admire. He was another guest star in the show in the same episode. 

The downside.. They always put a shit tons of make up on me. I looked like "ondel-ondel" which is a word for festive doll ( street festival). 

I did couple interview on the past couple days. I'm pretty sure i was just blabbering non sense to them.  But it's very nice to see how excited all the student here. How enthusiastic they are about animation .

Today is rest day.. so i decided to walk with my dad around the block .. well it's not really a rest day anymore HA! he walked so fast! we ended up walking for 5.85 miles! these are some of his neighbour who walk around the block everyday for exercise. I think that's pretty cool too .
the " green " house
Add caption



the Indonesian tonight show stage


I'm heading out to Bandung, West Java where I spent 4 years of my college time. Excited to get out of Jakarta, meeting up with old friends.
Also going to try to trail run in north bandung area.. SO EXCITED!!!

Comments

Popular Posts