Minus 1 day to the start of 2014 Stratosvolcano Orgy trip

Well, ...

one more day of getting ready and packing... It's almost 1 am and Neutron is still nudging my legs for something.. She's making this loud ticking noise when she walks.. ck..ck..ck..ck..ck...
My breathing feels heavy.. and i'm trying to remember if it was like this before last year Alps trip... a tad worry , especially after last week asthma attack after maybe a year of no-attack whatsoever...
Maybe just the nerve...

Mind is trying to remember what else I forget.  Our food bag is super heavy ( for 4 of us) , I'm guessing it's over 50lbs.. ouggfffhh...  o well .. those will be inside 2 humans and 2 dogs tummy in the next 3 weeks! :D

 


It'll fun.... and I'll be excited when sunday comes..
Trip like this doesn't feel as big as our Alps trip but doesn't meant it won't be as hard. I just hope my training will help ... even just a little bit..

4 mountains in 3 weeks... we'll see how that goes


Comments

Popular Posts